Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, The Great Bharat
About the company:
Headquartered in Morristown (New Jersey), Brillio is bringing the future of IT consulting to consumer focused industries including Financial Services, Utilities, and Technology & Entertainment by building solutions that apply technology to pressing business issues. Our clients require new ideas and technology innovations that will help them meet the pressures of improving customer engagement to drive top line growth. However, they also need a partner that can provide business process led innovation for internal operations that contribute to bottom line savings.
At Brillio we combine these two requirements into a differentiated approach that is centered on the Brillio principals of innovation – solve problems, make sense, ability to implement, and drive value to the business. We deliver on this promise by deploying our team of experts to build progressive industry specific solutions based on new IT architectures including Big Data, Cloud, and Mobility. We then apply these solutions to a specific business problem or challenge that drives competitive differentiation and revenue growth for our clients.
- 2013/14 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC/EEE/E&I/E&T)
- A minimum of 60% in 10th, 12th and degree
- Good pH score
- Candidates from premier colleges (IITs / NITs / BITS / IIITs / and similar colleges) or capable candidates with offer from leading IT companies (IBM / Infosys / TCS / WIPRO / etc.) are highly encouraged to apply
- Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills with a right attitude
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
- Offer of employment will be subjected to a Service Agreement of 24 months.
Note: If offered, joining date will be within one week.