Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Fragomen, an AmLaw 100 Firm and the leading global immigration services provider, is seeking candidates for our exciting Data & Analytics Internship program, taking place in the summer of 2023. Our Data Interns will be integral members of our team, working closely with Technology and Data Organization Members on all aspects of Fragomen’s business life cycle.
Fragomen’s Data & Analytics Intern position will provide you with the opportunity to make an immediate impact to our business, as well as offer training, development, and long-term growth opportunities. Fragomen’s exclusive focus on immigration means you will work in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging atmosphere with people who are passionate about immigration. Providing world class client service and industry leading technology solutions, Fragomen helps our clients to navigate the complex world of global immigration to better achieve their goals.
How you will make a difference as Data & Analytics Intern with Fragomen:
- Review data and make recommendations based on findings
- Identify potential issues or problems with the company’s current business model
- Communicate with internal clients to ensure that they have all of the data they need to make informed decisions
- Create reports and charts to help clients understand the data they are analyzing
- Conduct research to gather data on specific topics or industries
- Recommend changes to products or services based on customer feedback
- Analyze customer data to identify patterns or opportunities for improvement
- Collect, analyze, and store data in an organized fashion to ensure that it can be retrieved efficiently when needed
- Review data for accuracy and ensure that it is presented in a clear and concise manner
Let’s talk if you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Completed or in progress Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or Other Certification in Technology, Data Science, or Analytics.
- A client service mindset, attention to detail and desire to achieve a high level of productivity
- Experience using various computer systems, including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing demands
- The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and escalate case issues to supervisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to contribute to positive work environment, effectively collaborate and promote teamwork