Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: New York, NY
Imagine what we can INSPIRE with you
Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together.
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
- Provide day-to-day direction and enable issue resolution/escalation for the squad.
- Incorporate user needs into stories & validate within each sprint or capability launch.
- Support demos, Backlog Refinement, Go Live Readiness including user acceptance testing and training coordination.
- Develop data flow diagrams for reporting integrations that will support the technical design and build processes.
- Collaborate with project managers, technical leads and quality assurance leads to ensure effective cross-portfolio communication and issue management.
- Lead user acceptance testing by gathering test scenarios, developing scripts, triaging defects and capturing sign-off from stakeholders and project leads.
- Collaborate with external consultants on technology initiatives throughout the duration of an implementation by reviewing and providing feedback on project artifacts, helping coordinate meetings with stakeholders and testing new functionality.
- Provide demonstrations of and documentation for new features in the system/reports.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives to enable operational efficiency.
- Partner with the Data Management and Analytics Teams to ensure technology solutions adhere to data quality requirements and meet stakeholder reporting objectives.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) in a related field required.
- 8+ years of relevant experience required.
- Scrum Master and Business systems analysis experience required. Certified Scrum Master preferred.
- Strong Excel, Visio, MS Project, and SQL skills, experience with Miro and Power BI is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA or other issue and project tracking software applications.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Must possess strong initiative and a get-it-done attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple locations.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.