Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Pella, IA
Senior Techno/Functional Analyst – Operations
Hybrid schedule (work from home 1-2 days per week)
- Relocation offered
What you’ll do:
The Senior Techno/Functional Analyst – Operations works with internal business partners and external resources to provide application systems that enable functional processes. The individual in this role has system-wide responsibility on complex projects, provides subject matter expertise to solve functionally complex problems, and provides direction to team members and coaching to junior level employees.
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401k profit sharing
In this job you will: (Role and Responsibilities)
Percentages represent guidelines only; May vary by position and fluctuate due to changing business needs.
- 30% Analysis and Design Work – analyze business requirements, develop design, manage configuration and integration, and conduct robust testing to support new system implementations, current system upgrades, and business process changes and CI initiatives. Work to be reviewed with Sr. Analyst or manager.
- 25% Day-to-Day Support – support current business systems including issue identification and resolution, functional performance monitoring and tuning, and disaster recovery capability to meet business objectives leveraging both user feedback and internal metrics to drive improvement.
- 20% Advanced Support – provide industry expertise on difficult and complex issues.
- 10% Reporting and Metrics – extract and format data to support functional reporting and metric needs.
- 10% Project Management – development and coordination of large projects across multiple systems and functions.
- 5% Documentation and Training – create and maintain documentation and conduct end user training. Educate users in workflow, business processes, and reporting metrics enabled by system.
- Responsibilities outside of normal business hours – most maintenance will happen on weekends.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Pella Corporation is proud to design and manufacture high-quality windows and doors that enrich the lives of our customers. While we are a leader in technology and product innovation, we are also privately held and focused on our people. At Pella, we want to help you find what makes you an extraordinary team member. That’s why we offer stability, individualized talent development plans, cross-functional experiences, and opportunities for career advancement through personal and professional development.
Our national brand is supported by 8,500+ employees at 17 manufacturing sites and 90+ sales branches across the country who are dedicated to serving our customers with Pella Passion — a way of being that inspires us to go above and beyond for each other, our customers, and our communities. Pella Passion has guided our actions for over 95+ years and will carry us forward as we capture our rare blend of inspired design and exceptional detail in our work and our lives.
Here at Pella Corporation, we strive to create an environment that is both inclusive and diverse. We empower everyone to be extraordinary and share in your successes while encouraging you to be yourself. Please use this link to learn more about our commitment to diversity and culture. https://www.pella.com/about/careers/what-makes-us-different/
- Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years related functional experience
- Leadership Competencies:
- Manage and improve processes
- Lead courageously
- Establish plans
- Champion change and innovation
- Foster collaboration
- Create customer loyalty
SPECIFIC DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Key senior member of the Oracle team, responsible for coordination of complex and multi-disciplined projects from design to implementation; focusing on manufacturing and supply chain.
- Will utilize a combination of business analyst and technical skills to deliver projects in an effective, timely manner.
- Works closely with managers, other IT implementation teams, and business customers to fulfill project goals.
- Responsible for creating an environment of cooperation and teamwork which supports the identification and timely completion of projects. This would include, but is not limited to, training support, monitoring progress, and communication among Pella and customer teams.
- May be responsible for coordinating testing scenarios and tasked with managing customer relationships in assigned areas.
- Assists internal customers with issue resolution and troubleshooting daily. Will be part of night on-call rotation.
- Collaborates and communicates with the team in an agile/scrum work environment.
- Mentors less experienced team members.
- Technical/Functional Skills (including computer skills):
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or other relevant fields; and 5+ years of experience; or some combination of equivalent experience and education
- Familiarity with Oracle EBS and/or WMS application setups necessary for forms, reports, workflows, etc., as well as knowledge of flex fields, value sets, lookups, and concurrent processing
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of products
- Able to understand and perform Oracle Support and SR creation
- Familiarity with Oracle supply chain applications, modules, and high level database structure; or WMS application structures and database structure
- Able to understand and perform complex SQL query functions
- Proficient with use of business intelligence tools and best practices
- Strong leadership, organization, and project management skills; and the ability to speak in front of groups of customers and/or employees
- Preferred Qualifications
- Value chain planning, including ASCP and GOP, or WMS
- Flow manufacturing
- BI publisher reports
- PowerBI or similar business intelligence tools
- JIRA or similar agile tools
- Required Qualifications
- Travel expected 10% of time
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free