Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
POSTULER À CET EMPLOI
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions (SRP) is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, services and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries.We are searching for a dynamic and results-orientated Business Analyst to join our team in SRP-Assembly Center, Pune.
Key performance areas
As the Business Analyst, you will proactively participate in the development of business control, finance analysis and performance management process for Assembly center.The analyst is responsible to do product costing, support to business controller for establishing internal controls, to handle various types of audits, budget & forecasting
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Product costing. Co-ordination with order desk for custom designed equipment costing
- Active participation in Perpetual inventory & follow up
- Preparation of annual & quarterly budget and forecasts
- Analyzing results & key KPIs on regular basis & share in management team , both past performance & forecast
- Cost Audit & to support in statutory & group audit
- Monthly book closer activities & reporting
- Internal control assessment
Education / Experience
CMA (formerly known as ICWAI)/CA with 2 to 3 Years of relevant experience in Financial accounting & costing. Exposure to SAP or other ERP systems is essential.
- Working knowledge of cost accounting and reporting practices, tools, and procedures.
- Ability to work in matrix organization with good time management.
- Good understanding of financial accounting.
- Should have good communication & analytical skill
- An excellent understanding of financial processes, reporting, and accounting, and a high level of computer proficiency, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Drives continuous improvement to have best results
- Proactive approach, willingness to walk extra mile and stretch him/herself
Sandvik offers a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive benefits. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for the Business Analyst position Req. ID # R0044352
Date limite : 10 mars
ID de poste : R0052284