Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
At a Glance
You’re a motivated rising senior graduating in December 2023 or June 2024 seeking an internship that could lead you to your first job out of college.
Customer Operations is seeking students with a 3.0+ GPA with the following Major(s) and from one of the listed accredited Colleges or Universities below.
Major: Mathematics, Data Analytics, Computer Science or related field
College or University: University of North Carolina Charlotte, Johnson C. Smith University, Winthrop University or North Carolina A&T
This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field. It’s a full-time, 10-week commitment from May 31, 2023 through August 4, 2023.
Begin your career journey with Spectrum, named one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States by WayUp. Apply Today!
The Spectrum Internship Experience
As a Spectrum Intern, you’ll be essential to two teams — your respective department and your Intern peer group. Department and team-focused projects account for approximately 80% of your schedule. You’ll spend the other 20% on professional development sessions and networking activities including a Kickoff Conference on June 1, webinars, executive speaker series, community service, cross-functional project, and final presentation.
Our internships are designed to provide you:
- Paid, full-time work experience that offers exposure to real-word business.
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have in a dynamic, forward-thinking business setting.
- Hands-on experience at an industry-leading telecommunications company.
- Assigned mentor and interactions with senior executives to help you accomplish practical goals you can add to your résumé.
What you can expect to gain from this role
At Spectrum, we focus on the customer. It fuels and dictates all of the innovation, investment and technology we place behind our mobile, video, voice and internet products. Our Customer Operations teams work together to simplify and enhance every aspect of our customer’s experience. This is where you come in.
Your role as a Customer Operations Intern will offer experience in:
- Analyzing data from multiple sources to create reports that will be used to make recommendations to a team of technicians and management for implementation
- Work with business stakeholders analyze business operations and recommend solutions to align individual business functions with organizational goals
- Work on gaining understanding of the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and assist in recommending solutions to improve general business processes and planning
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and present data related to current and future operation
Here’s what it takes to get started
Skills and experience required for this role include:
- Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, graphing, filtering, etc.), SQL query experience (MS SQL Server), data analysis and reporting expertise required
- Experience with Cherwell, Microsoft SCCM and Active Directory preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel locally to Spectrum Intern development events and activities throughout the program
- Ability to work 100% in office
- Analytical skills
- Verbal and written skills
- Project and time management skills
- Works well in a team environment or independently
GGN100 322591 322591BR