Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Southfield, MI
The People Analytics Specialist collects, compiles, and analyzes HR data and metrics to inform strategic decision-making efforts related to recruitment, retention, and compliance. The role heavily leverages various HR applications with a focus on SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, People Analytics, Onboarding, Employee Central Payroll, Qualtrics and Tableau.
- Collects and compiles HR data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll system, team member surveys, exit interviews, employment records, market labor statistics and comparative market data.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to leadership.
- Acts as subject matter expert of people analytics tools and datasets.
- Builds self-service dashboards using analytics tools to provide relevant metrics to the requested audience.
- Develops standard scorecards and dashboarding using various data sources.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Partners and collaborates with HRIS teammates on various data projects.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract & hire qualified candidates, to motivate & retain employees, and to maintain legal compliance.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Required)
- 3 years experience HRIS/Data Analytics
- 3 years experience with extensive use of Excel
- 2 years experience with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- 2 years experience with SuccessFactors People Analytics and Tableau
- Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions
- Ability to respond to business needs after normal business hours.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with 4 plan options so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision Plans
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group Fitness Classes
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and Dependent Life
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Free Virtual 1:1 Tutoring for the children of Sun Team Members
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Apply for a Corporate Headquarters (HQ) position, located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan market today.
Join our Talent Community and explore Corporate Headquarters jobs at Sun Communities.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free