Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Southfield, MI
The People Analytics Specialist collects, compiles, and analyzes HR data and metrics to inform strategic decision-making efforts related to recruitment, retention, and compliance. The role heavily leverages various HR applications with a focus on SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, People Analytics, Onboarding, Employee Central Payroll, Qualtrics and Tableau.
- Collects and compiles HR data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll system, team member surveys, exit interviews, employment records, market labor statistics and comparative market data.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to leadership.
- Acts as subject matter expert of people analytics tools and datasets.
- Builds self-service dashboards using analytics tools to provide relevant metrics to the requested audience.
- Develops standard scorecards and dashboarding using various data sources.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Partners and collaborates with HRIS teammates on various data projects.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract & hire qualified candidates, to motivate & retain employees, and to maintain legal compliance.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Required)
- 3 years experience HRIS/Data Analytics
- 3 years experience with extensive use of Excel
- 2 years experience with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- 2 years experience with SuccessFactors People Analytics and Tableau
- Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions
- Ability to respond to business needs after normal business hours.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with 4 plan options so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision Plans
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group Fitness Classes
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and Dependent Life
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Free Virtual 1:1 Tutoring for the children of Sun Team Members
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Apply for a Corporate Headquarters (HQ) position, located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan market today.
Join our Talent Community and explore Corporate Headquarters jobs at Sun Communities.