Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations.
We firmly believe that the only way to be truly ‘global’ is to put local first, which is what our team of 9000 in- country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
TMF India is a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.
In this role, the successful candidate will need to:
- Provide configuration support of service delivery processes as part of work flow tool implementation
- Ensuring on time & high-quality delivery
- Support Business Analyst team to embrace digital solutions and embed a continuous improvement cycle
- Be a propogator of our new operating model
- Be a change agent, helping the internal regional business analytics team operationalise all artefacts related to workflow and operating model
- Support in enhancement of the knowledge management
- Back-end support to Sr Business Analyst / Central team throughout the entire workflow implementation process and after
The role will report to a Sr Business Analyst/ Head of the Department.
What’s in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Covid support taskforce
- Well being initiatives