Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
What’s Next? Join ZF!
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
Assistant Manager – Financial Analyst, Supplier Risk Management
Pune, MH, IN, 410501
Req ID 52257 Pune, India
Financial Risk Assessment of suppliers in connection with (i) new supplier approval, (ii) sourcing process and (iii) risk management for suppliers at risk. Accountabilities: (a) Identification, analysis and evaluation of financial risk of suppliers, (b) Close collaboration with Purchasing to develop the supplier portfolio in a positive way.
- Identification, analysis and evaluation of financial risk of suppliers incl. new supplier approval
- Monitoring of conspicuous suppliers and deep analysis of the company’s situation
- Development of concepts for risk mitigation with distressed suppliers in support of Purchasing organization, incorporating the Risk Team for this supplier and driving implementation of defined measures
- Responsibility for suppliers at risk and initiatives for risk avoidance in cooperation with Purchasing
- Make decisions in daily business (approval of suppliers, risk mitigation, conceptual project management) with impact on sourcing strategy and profitability of ZF’s products; Participation in development and implementation of methodology and systems in FFRS
- Qualified CA or MBA (finance) Graduate having experience in treasury, controlling, risk management or ideally credit risk management in a bank.
- Min. 3+ Years of experience in conducting Financial Risk Assessments with Suppliers/customer/vendors etc.,
- Readiness to take over great responsibility, flexibility, self-employment, capacity for teamwork, strong communication skills, resilience and authority in an international environment
- Willingness for occasional travelling
- Good skills to restructure complex processes and powers of comprehension, analytical skills
Be part of our ZF team as Assistant Manager – Financial Analyst, Supplier Risk Management and apply now!
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Find out how we work at ZF:
Job Segment: Risk Management, Financial Analyst, Project Manager, Corporate Finance, Finance MBA, Finance, Technology