Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, The Great Bharat
About the company
Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around. Our mission is simple – it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market – security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler – including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, Heinz, VMWare, Toyota, Schneider Electric-and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day.
We’re looking for passionate and seasoned engineer to be part of and grow with a highly talented team that has built a ground breaking “In the Cloud web, DNS and firewall security solution. High performance and scalability are the hallmarks of this highly distributed and multi-tenant cloud.
With a $1B valuation from TPG and Google Capital, Zscaler is disrupting the age-old appliance security market by delivering Internet security-as-a-service.
Cyber attacks have shifted from data centers to users, the weakest link, and the Internet is the launching pad for Cyber attacks. Zscaler protects enterprises by sitting between their employees and the Internet. Zscaler’s cloud-security platform process 20B+ transactions each day (blocking over 100M threats a day) and it is trusted by over 5,000 companies.
- BE/BTech from CS/IT (2014/2015 Batch)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Provide first line phone/email consultation to independently debug complex security/network problems.
- Participate in a 24×7 Support Operation and 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Interface with Level 2 Team and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and provide feedback to Engineering and Operations teams.
- Create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
- Assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
- Promote a team environment by assisting and contributing to fellow Zscaler employees whenever necessary to enhance the professional development of everyone within the organization.
- Understand the product direction and customer use-cases and provide input on product & code changes through all points of the product cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of HTTP, DNS and network tools like Ping, Traceroute.
- Basic understanding of Computer Networks and TCP/IPUnix, Windows or Free BSD.
- Basic understanding of operating systems such as Linux.
The job involves 24/7 rotating shift.