Job Location: Coimbatore
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extraction of Customer and Supplier reports from Microsoft Access, Business Warehouse and SAP.
- Prepare/summarize the output files by formatting and analyzing for the distribution to Customers, Suppliers and Account managers for effective higher-level analysis and management discussion
- Ensure all metrics and other reports are published on time with accuracy in data
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing report
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Build queries for ad-hoc projects related to customers and suppliers, such as sales/margin analysis, historical trending, and usage reports
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Support analytics and recommend margin improvement, Working capital, rebate and other commercial term improvement opportunity.
- Identify scope for automation & improvement of existing business reporting
- Identify business processes which can be streamlined and work with relevant stakeholders to accomplish it in a stipulated time.
- Lead RFP projects with the stakeholders or individually which are strategic and drives business results.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Advertisement -
- Proven working experience as a data analyst for 5+ years
- Excellent communication skill.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in Project Management & ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Knowledge in supply chain & SAP is desirable
- Candidates with experience in Six Sigma projects LEAN concepts are preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Advertisement -