Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Boston, MA
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, ranging from internal customers to end users.
- Facilitates discussions to gather and prioritize requirements with stakeholders.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Be an effective “translator” of business needs into technical requirements
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements through the software development lifecycle, enforcing those requirements or redefining, as necessary.
- Must be comfortable working in an agile development environment
- Have an ability to handle multiple requests from varied stakeholders, in a way that maintains clear priority, and ability to adjust when needed
- Exhibit passion in analyzing and unlocking business value out of data
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment when needed, take initiative, and get projects completed with great attention to detail and on time
- Prepare, maintain and own documentation using Jira, Confluence etc. related to various data initiatives
- Ensure business requirements are well understood and work closely with the development team to successfully meet business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in working in business analysis, requirement gathering, documentation and testing
- Experience on Oracle SQL and executing basic queries
- Experience with facilitating an Agile/Scrum software development lifecycle.
- Prior experience with issue and project tracking software, such as Jira.
- Demonstrable experience in creating processes to collect, document, and track software requirements
- Experience in developing test cases and executing validations on business applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with colleagues across all levels of the organization by leading through influence
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic and tenacious
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- An interest in continuous improvement, innovation, and simplification
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.