Job Location: Remote
Overview of Position
- The Cloud transformation business analyst will work cross functionally to understand business processes and utilize process improve, system implementation and project management skills to innovate, deliver solutions and contribute to the global transformation of the cloud customer operations team.
- The role also works collaboratively and independently to provide business analyst support for continuous improvements enhancing our customer experience, team performance, and productivity.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Develop a deep understanding of the operations by facilitating workshops to capture business objectives, pain-points, and opportunities
- Analyze the business processes to build the model, design, and business requirements to drive transformation
- Analyzing data to drive changes if needed, improve operational processes, and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies
- Identifying opportunities for process and best-practice adoption, developing, and adjusting SOPs to align with transformation program plans and strategies
- Designing future state workflows
- Efficiently track progress and deliverables, ensuring product and work quality
- Leverage processes, utilities, tools, templates, and ways of working to help teams operations become sustainable
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with various functional teams across the organization
- Multi-task across various projects and deliver on tight deadlines
- Create reporting and develop business insights
- Support business analysis for strategic initiatives
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, IT or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in business, consulting, or project management
- Detail oriented, with strong business acumen, and experience in evaluating financial measurements and project results
- Affinity with technology and/or familiarity with analytics tools and techniques
- Highly motivated and willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leveraging statistical/probably techniques and tools to analyze processes
- The position requires someone who is organized, efficient, and a critical thinker who loves solving problems
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills
- Ability to work across cross-functional groups and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
- An ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, in an internal or external consulting role, with proven ability to effectively execute projects and deliver results
- Passion for the driving improvements
- Ability to influence and challenge the status quo
- Independent thinker, motivated self-starter, high attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive, SharePoint)
- Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly
- Sound time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Professional demeanor with solid verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and with a wide variety of people in an environment of rapidly changing deadlines and priorities
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changes in duties, responsibilities, and processes