Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hybrid – Poona(Kharadi)
Greetings from Teamware Solutions
Exp- 2 to 4 years into balance sheet, GL reconciliation & investigation
2. exposure to control testing
3. MBA / CA are preferred
4. General Shift. (starts @10 am )
5. Immediate joiners to 15 days are preferred.
Contract Duration: 6 months Max Extendable/ Convertible on 3rd party payroll based on perfprmance
lNote : no. of position : 2
Job Description- Business Analyst 4 (Non IT)
Your field of responsibility
The Balance Sheet Control is responsible for risk & control governance, balance sheet substantiation and independent control testing for Securities Settlements, OTC FX Operations and Custody Services.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to the below:
- Perform balance sheet substantiation through a process of reconciliation, investigation & resolution of exceptions. Independently perform detailed analysis on breaks, collaborate with multiple teams and drive resolution within tight deadlines.
- Perform statement to General ledger reconciliation for the Nostros ensuring the breaks are identified and reported accurately in the GL signoff. Post GL signoff aged breaks or material issue items are independently analyzed in collaboration with multiple teams and drive resolution within tight deadlines.
- Independently engage with regional leads, risk teams, Finance, Product Control and other support functions in efforts to manage functional goals
- Ensure aged breaks, issues are understood and worked upon towards solution.
Your future colleagues
We operate in a very dynamic environment where we enable and facilitate the functional teams to manage risk, perform balance sheet substantiation while improving clarity and efficiencies. Our role requires us to engage with multiple teams within the bank, collaborate to remediate issues and look for opportunities to reduce exceptions.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firms D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To succeed in this role, you should possess:
- We are looking for dynamic individuals who are driven, focused on learning, capable of independently operating with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in banking operations or balance sheet reconciliation with a strong understanding of trade flows and exposure to Securities / OTC FX / Asset Servicing functions
- Understanding of Operational risk & its impact independently, take decisions on escalation and drive remediation
- Experience in control testing, awareness of SOX guidelines, independent audit and assurance
- Demonstrate effective analytical/problem solving and decision-making skills. Attention to detail, diligent and good time management of tasks
- Strong communication skills and able to establish excellent partnership with stakeholders
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and develop skills, and business awareness. Own and be accountable for the management of own performance. A positive can-do attitude & a growth mindset
Email Cv to [email protected]