Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai(Kandanchavadi)
Greetings from Episource India Pvt Ltd !!
We are looking for young, dynamic & highly talented HR Professionals to be part of our team.
About US – We take great pleasure in introducing Episource, a leading US-based healthcare company. Started in 2001, the company has grown multi fold in the last couple of years becoming a leader in the Medical coding space in the Heath care Domain. Episource has been rated consistently in the list of fastest-growing private establishments in the US. Headquartered in Gardena California, Episource has expanded in Florida US, Philippines, India (Chennai, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Pune & Mumbai), and has a global workforce of over 7000+ Employees
Walk-In Date – 8th February 2023 (Wednesday)
Walk-In Time – 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Episource India Pvt Ltd,
Prince Info city II, 2nd floor,
141, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Kandanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600096
Contact Person Name – Divinfanta
Contact Person Number – +91 9787757584
Designation – HR Trainee
Experience – 0-1 Year
Qualification – M.B.A., in HR or any other equivalent degree
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Provide recruitment support for all the assigned positions.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates and identify talent through established and potential channels.
- Create an impressive experience for candidates at every step, including coordinating all interviews.
- To bring in best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting and interview process.
- Maintain proper records via applicant tracking system.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills –
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential), Candidates from Premier Institutes will be given preference
- 0- 6 months of experience in sourcing/recruiting industry will be an added advantage (Not Mandatory)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel / Word / Power Point) required; prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively source active and passive candidates.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage competing demands in a fast growing organization