Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
The Richmond Fed is the proud home of the Federal Reserve’s National IT organization—a nationwide team delivering technology solutions and support across the Federal Reserve System. Many National IT employees are located in Richmond, while others are based across the U.S. at other Federal locations.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of a culture that welcomes differences, cares about our communities, and empowers each other to lead from where we are to make things better. Bring your passion and we’ll provide challenging and purposeful careers in a variety of fields, opportunities to grow and a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth. It’s all part of what makes #MyRichmondFed a great place to work!
- Work in a team environment to gather and report on resilience, business continuity, and incident data.
- Provide research and analysis of information security data and respond to inquiries of varying complexity to develop recommendations and solve problems and issues within Information Security, Resilience and Business Continuity
- Enhance and suggest improvements in data collection procedures.
- Process, clean, and verify data integrity. Perform analysis to provide guidance and collaboration in completing analysis, evaluating root causes, information or process mapping, and business alignment, and proactively search for and recommend solutions.
- Participate in process improvement discussions and present recommendations.
- Assist in the development of new business processes and update of existing business processes.
- Assist in tailoring data visualization techniques for the team
- Participate on cross-functional team initiatives and process improvement projects.
- Work in the Agile operating model to manage work and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Emergency Management, or a related field.
- Practical experience in the field of risk management, resilience management or business continuity.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and/or assessment frameworks such as Cyber Resilience Review (CRR), Cyber Security Framework (CSF), CERT-RMM, Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRI), and other similar assessment frameworks a plus.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms a plus.
- Knowledge and practical experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- Knowledge and/or practical experience with data manipulation, data classification, and data filtering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong data analysis experience or knowledge.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure architecture and design.
- Ability to tailor communications to their appropriate audience and present information in a credible, confident, and influential manner. Communicates in a concise, direct, and purposeful way.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Agile operating model a plus.
- A requirement of this position is that the employee must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19; individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may request an accommodation from the Bank. · Candidates should review the Bank’s Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with conflict of interest rules and personal investment restrictions. · If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify [email protected].
- Sponsorship is not available for this role. The selected candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility for this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- The hiring range is MINIMUM – MIDPOINT annually.
- The national hiring range for the Associate IS Analyst is $57,900 – $72,400 annually. For candidates in certain markets (Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; New York City Metro Area, Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA), the listed hiring and salary ranges may be adjusted based on your geographic location.
- Salary offered will be based on the job responsibilities and the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience as defined in the job qualifications.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply by November 25, 2022.
First (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.