Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The newly created Talent Acquisition Operations team is responsible for driving execution across Talent Acquisition, facilitating the transformation to build an outstanding function, leading special projects for Zscaler Leads & the Office of the CEO, and the Strategic Planning Work-streams.
As part of the TA Ops org, the Planning team serves as a strategic integrator for TA, enabling the long-term people strategy, shaping the Excellence strategy, leading annual business planning, resource management and the organization’s workforce planning in partnership with People & Culture Operations.
- Build the long range strategy and roadmap to support organizational workforce planning inclusive of the systems and solution architecture, tools, processes, capability, and operations
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders (Finance, POPs leadership, Analytics, functional stratops, etc) in the strategy design, opportunity assessment and development
- Lead a team in the build and delivery of resource demand and supply forecasting, workforce planning analytics, capacity management coordination with functional partners, resource utilization planning, as well as related project planning, comms, stakeholder and change management
- Oversee consultants or vendors in program execution, as needed
- 5+ years experience in supply/demand planning or business strategy & operations leveraging tech (Python, SQL, Tableau)
- Experience in agile resource demand and supply planning or workforce planning strategy at a global organization, including creation of tools and processes to assess growth and complexity drivers
- Experience with building out new teams and processes a plus
- Experience with G-Suite
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ATS (Smart Recruiters) is a plus
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels; deep influencing skills to push things forward and remove roadblocks without authority
- Experience working with multiple data sources and combining relevant information to generate insights from analyses
- Strong people management experience; able to bring out the best work in a geographically diverse team while also fostering trust, respect, and adaptability. Previous experience managing a global team across multiple time zones is a plus.
- Data analysis/data management experience: Ability to work with a variety of metrics, numbers, and data from multiple sources and conduct basic statistical analyses, including correlations, linear and logistic regression, etc. Ability to explain complex analytics in a structured and clear manner.
This is a fully remote role – PST Time Zone preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.