Job Location: Remote
- The Officer, Analytics will play a critical role in ensuring seamless integration between Fs Feminista’s new fundraising, marketing, and engagement features and tools with Salesforce.
- The Officer, Analytics will also assist with compiling and analyzing data for the organization’s annual report.
- The incumbent will provide digital communications and fundraising team members access to the timely, accurate data they need to evaluate and strengthen their strategies.
- In addition, they will design and implement dashboards using data visualization tools to help better understand performance and conduct ongoing maintenance.
- Finally, the Officer, Analytics will also help ensure tech policy compliance for new markets in which we are expanding our (e.g., following GDPR, etc.).
- The Officer, Analytics will report to both the Senior Director of Marketing and Development, and to the Business Intelligence, Evaluation and Research Director.
- This role will work closely with the Resource Mobilization and Digital Communications unit, and the Business Intelligence and Research unit.
- Plan and manage all projects related to improving the integration between the various fundraising and engagement platforms we use with Salesforce.
- Develop custom reporting dashboards, including managing data collection processes and procedures to help our team gain the insights they need to evaluate our fundraising and engagement strategy.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and improve existing data integration between various applications, platforms and tools like Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, and Google Analytics.
- Build on and document our data sources, models, metrics and use data visualization and dashboards to help our team unravel insights, make strategic recommendations and deepen the impact of Fs Feminista’s work.
- Help with the design of marketing, fundraising, donor KPIs.
- Suggest, test and implement improvements in our fundraising systems and strategies to improve efficiency and accuracy and increase revenue and engagement.
- Manage data quality by working across our teams to make sure we have the best, cleanest, and most up-to-date information about our supporters and donors.
- Assist with evaluating Fs Feminista’s compliance with data privacy regulations in the United States and elsewhere.
- Compile and analyze program data for Fs Feminista’s annual report
- Assisting with analysis and reporting as requested.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Salesforce focusing on fundraising or digital engagement with at least 3 years on an analytics team
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced Excel skills, including VLOOKUPS, pivot tables, nested formulas, etc.
- Proven ability to break down complex data problems into smart, logical processes.
- Ability to identify and gather all requirements at the outset of a project.
- Ability to annotate data deliverables and communicate your thinking and processes to others.
- Ability to develop data visualizations with applications like Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, or others.
- Experience with software-as-a-service metrics.
- Experience with digital marketing or integrated marketing campaigns
- Understanding of policies and practices related to constituent data privacy and protection.
- Experience using platforms and tools like Asana, Basecamp, Trello, etc. to manage projects.
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager a plus.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including listening and communicating with cross-cultural stakeholders at varying levels.
- Solid understanding of and commitment to sexual and reproductive health and rights through an intersectional feminist lens.
- Commitment to anti-racism, including a process of self-reflection and transformation around implicit bias.
- Professional working proficiency in English (both written and spoken) and at least one of Fs Feminista’s other core language (Spanish, Portuguese, or French) highly preferred
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to safeguarding, including by expressing willingness to sign and adhere to Fs Feminista’s Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct.
- Ability and willingness to travel in Latin America and the Caribbean, and other global locations as required.