Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Candidates currently living in a HUBZone strongly preferred. Click here to check whether your address qualifies.
- Receives, gathers, and organizes information from multiple sources.
- Ensures completeness of received information and reconciles inconsistencies.
- Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
- Establishes and maintains physical files.
- Keeps track of case file status in order to ensure compliance with established deadlines.
- Coordinates requests for additional information as needed.
- Selects relevant information form a variety of sources in order to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries, ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information provided.
- Provides accurate and timely status updates.
- May be required to occasionally perform driver and messenger activities. This can include operation of Government vehicles or Contractor vehicles in performance of contract requirements and seized conveyances in the custody of the Government.
- Delivers messages, documents, packages, and mail to business concerns or Government offices. Can also include delivery of seized assets (including high value and confidential) in accordance with approved Government requirements.
- Maintains logs for received and delivered items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience as an Investigative Assistant or Intelligence Analyst preferred
- High School diploma or GED, Undergraduate degree preferred, Criminal Justice degree a plus
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have a safe driving record
- Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions of the customer
- Meticulous data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Competence to review, interpret, and evaluate complex legal and non-legal documents
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is extremely important
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications, to include databases, intermediate skills preferred
- Proven commitment and competence to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
PROMINDS is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected group status as defined by applicable law. PROMINDS is proud to maintain a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS, etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug usage. COVID Policy: PROMINDS adheres to contractual, governmental, and locality specific guidelines and mandates with respect to COVID-19. The minimum safety standards with which we comply are established by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.