Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver Robust Market Intelligence products: Contribute significantly to a high quality stream of research output in the form of data
and reports. These will focus on market insight across a broad range of CPG consumer packaged goods) sector topics. Develop and
test hypotheses that challenge existing estimates within a market to provide unique insight. Evaluate the data required to support
those hypotheses. Use all the tools and knowledge at your disposal to produce analysis that goes beyond the descriptive to offer
valuable customer insight for our clients.
- Team Management: Manage team of Research Analysts in the production of content both Data & reports. Train these analysts in
market analysis, forecasting, data presentation and analysis and monitor their performance such that they produce good quality
products across our product offering.
- Develop industry expertise: Develop expertise within the area of Consumer Sector. Pick and track trends in the sector, build deep
insight into the consumer trends and competitive landscape for leading consumer markets. Maintain and provide timely responses to
market issues and offer up to date opinions.
- Master communication skills: Through research and consulting assignments, develop written and oral communication skills. Hone
writing skills to be precise and efficient, minimizing the length of research documents while maximizing the value to clients.
- Provide effective client support: Begin to build client relationships and understand client objectives and needs. Support our clients
with timely and high-value analyst support. Provide content and knowledge support to the sales and marketing teams. Support our
sales channel partners to add credibility to the sale.
- Build strategic involvement: Offer insight in your area of expertise to team planning meetings. In conjunction with your Group Head,
contribute to the direction of the team, particularly with regards to new data-driven analytical products. Develop a client-centric point
of view with regards to ideas for future new products and services.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Knowledge of the business and consumer industry issues within your chosen research area.
• At least 1-3 years of post-qualification work experience is a must; off which minimum 1 years on research/consulting side.
• Well-honed research skills and the ability to uncover unique insights.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Broad and well developed analytical skills.
• Advanced PC skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Organizational skills including time management, project planning and tracking.
Perks and Benefits