Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and resolve data discrepancies and ensure data accuracy.
- Operationalize Customer Master Data maintenance and support.
- Maintain and manage customers/accounts in SAP, Oracle, Microsiga, and SFDC.
- Maintain customer master data to support interfaces such as Titan Platform, SFDC, etc.
- Maintain and understand region-specific data settings and processes.
- Analyze and maintain accurate customer data within our organization’s systems, ensuring data integrity and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain data quality rules.
- Validate customer master create/change requests are complete and adhere to global and regional compliance standards.
- Support data audit teams (Internal & External).
- Incorporate SFDC customer data management into the central organization.
- Support business initiatives by rationalizing and standardizing customer master data. Communicate with internal stakeholders and customers to resolve any data-related issues.
- Manage Data Quality exception report actions.
- Participate in data governance and quality initiatives.
- Perform data profiling. Support ad hoc data requests and assist with data analysis projects.
- Remediate compliance data quality issues on Customer Master accounts found via DQ exception reports coming from the Data Opex team or reported ad hoc by business users.
- Create and maintain standard work job aides for GBE/Regional customer data standards.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve data quality and ensure timely and accurate data entry.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Management, Applied Mathematics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in customer data management or a related field.
- Proficient in advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of working on SAP, Oracle, and Microsiga.
- Knowledge of order-to-cash processes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively and find solutions to complex data-related issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with various people and organizations to develop win/win results.
- Ability to work in a globally dispersed team.
- Experience with data analysis tools (e.g., SQL, SAS, etc.).
- Experience working with Tableau and/or Power BI as visualization tools.
- Experience working with Collibra for Data Definitions.
- Understanding of best-in-class model and data configuration and development processes.
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes.
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
JOB ID: HRD192175
Category: Information Technology
Location: One-HON-UTC-2+4F ,UTC, 2F 4F, Sushant Lok Phase I,,Sector 43,Sushant Lok Phase I,,Gurgaon,HARYANA,122022,India