Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona(Senapati Bapat Road)
Greetings from MOUSER ELECTRONICS !!!
Mouser Electronics, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is an award-winning, global authorized semiconductor and electronic component distributor for over 1,100 leading manufacturing brands focused on rapid New Product Introductions from its manufacturing partners for electronic design engineers and buyers.
Mouser was started in the year 1964 and is headquartered at Mansfield, Texas. We are around 2500+ employees and have 27 offices located around the globe. With over $2 billion in annual revenue, Mouser is ranked as the seventh largest electronic component distributor in the world. We conduct business in 21 different languages and 34 currencies.
Our extensive product offering includes semiconductors, interconnects, passives, and electromechanical components. Mouser has a strong commitment to customer service, thats why weve won awards for our legendary worldwide customer service excellence. Selection, speed and accuracy are the core of Mousers state-of-the-art distribution center, with sophisticated equipment enabling us to process orders 24/7
Title: Customer Service Assistant
The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for supporting department objectives by entering and retrieving data through custom or other software to provide optimal customer experience, and supporting customer service initiatives.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Performs data entry accurately and efficiently using various computer programs, word processing, spreadsheet, or database commands; formats material as required.
- Proofs material entered and generates data reports as required; reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data, to verify customer requests are processed correctly.
- Files, keeps records, and prepares/transmits/sorts/distributes faxes, mail, e-mail, and reports as needed.
- Promotes and maintains high standards of quality and service excellence
- Processes work in a timely manner and meets daily productivity objectives; displays a sense of urgency while achieving quality and productivity goals
- Understands and is able to correctly work with multiple currencies and other requirements with regard to processing international orders.
- Effective time management and planning/organizing skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Effective interaction with individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organization and works effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Maintains a high level of commitment to achieve goals.
- Effective performance independently or as part of a team.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, and analyzes the impact of decisions before execution.
- Supports local Customer Service teams, and provides support for other teams when needed.
- Provides Chat support as required, local language plus other required languages.
- Regular attendance at work is an essential part of the job.
- Adapts to changing situations and restructures tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Supports and participates in the company’s total quality and customer service expectations.
- Trustworthy and maintains confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits the desire to provide excellent service, carry out correspondences in a professional and courteous manner, and interact directly with customers as needed.
- Exhibits desire and ability to advance
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Professional verbal and written communication in local language (minimum), including in a telephone environment. Additional languages may be required.
- Fluent reading and writing in English.
- Ability to type data for long periods of time.
- Proficient typing and math.
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and other software.
- Ability to use, read, and interpret spreadsheets, printed reports, and a dual terminal screen.
- Able and willing to use our telephone headsets.
- Neat and legible handwriting.
- Requires only Bachelor’s of Engineering(EEE,EC & ETE)
- Gujarati or Marathi language is required.
- Freshers or up to 2yrs of experience in Customer Service.
- Day shift
If you are interested please send your CV to [email protected]
For more Queries, Call or whatsapp Archana@7204395410.
Please refer your friends if the criteria matches the same.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition II
MOUSER ELECTRONICS a TTI – Berkshire Hathaway Company
The Newest Products for Your Newest Designs