Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you energized to know your Consumers requirements and the market Insights? By using integrative thinking to seek tough business problems, Using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what really matters? If so, the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) role is for you! In CMK, we combine A&to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy and much more! We use our boundless curiosity to discover Consumers Requirements, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We use pioneering analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
Role Insights for you : Your role in CMK is like an internal, active, and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper are the foundation of our business strategy and execution. You are part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, R&D, and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth. Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use creative mind to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners across levels and functions. We believe people are endlessly captivating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making and how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build insights to shape P&G business strategies.
CONSUMER & MARKET KNOWLEDGE – ADVANCED ANALYTICS CO-OP
Are you motivated by solving tough business problems, wrangling massive datasets, and developing inventive code to generate insight from diverse sources of data? Are you curious?
If so, then a role in the Analytics & Insights Function, Commercial Analytics organization is for you! In A&I, we combine analytics and data science along with consumer and business knowledge to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more. We use our data and boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration and in-depth analysis.
Your key to success will be your ability to integrate exploratory data analysis, model building, model optimization and model production along with Consumer and Shopper Behaviour understanding to deliver insights that drive the business.
- Analyze data & provide insights into P&G’s monthly business process, based on both external data (e.g. market share and household consumption) and internal data (e.g. sales data).
- Lead category/channel deep-dives (e.g. Baby Care/Shave Care/Skin Care or Hyper Super/Drug Pharma/eCommerce) to identify portfolio opportunities/business drivers opportunities to accelerate business.
- Improve Media/Trade effectiveness and enable media/trade cost saving by running analytics.
- Data science or innovation projects to solve existing business questions differently by IoT, automation, external data, etc.
- Overall work would be a good mix of delivering today (70-80% time/capacity) and creating tomorrow (20-30% on innovation/data science projects).
- Demonstrate leadership in applying analytical techniques to deliver concrete insights from data.
- Ability to demonstrate, translate and communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions and business practical insights
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
PREFERRED COURSEWORK / EXPERIENCE:
- MBA with knowledge on Statistical models, Behavioral Science, Consumer Marketing skills.
- Knowledge Areas: Data Science, Statistics and its application to Attributive & Predictive Modeling; Machine Learning, Big data Mining, and AI.
- Statistical Packages: SPSS, SAS
- Programming / Database/analytical Languages: Python, R, SQL, Knime
- Visualization Tools: Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau
- Have creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, strong written and verbal communication, and priority-setting skills.
- Have confirmed history from school or work experience that demonstrates an ability to lead analytics project through envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others, and thinking/problem solving.
Dedication from us
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we Offer
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-today mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Type: Full time Job categories: Multi-Functional Req No: R000076410