Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Access Management (AM) is part of the ET SOM (Enterprise Technology Service and Operations Management organization in IT Services and Operations. Access Management team manages the access provisioning to Shell’s business critical applications compliant with internal and external control requirements. The activities in consist of Access Request Management, Control Operations, Profile Maintenance and Development and Access Security Design and Architecture.
Technical Analyst is responsible for Providing Technical Support to Access request management, user access provisioning services, Supporting SAP Security team, Provide Second level technical support, problem analysis and resolution which may involve escalating issues to other technical support groups, Support & drive the change/release management activities
- Ensure the implementation of the SAP Security technical design standards are always delivered.
- Ensure the delivery of SAP Security related Change/Enhancements whilst providing security expertise and advice. Ensure the existing system design, configuration and controls are not jeopardized through role changes. Ensure the expectations of stakeholders are met and communicate effectively.
- Creation of Functional and Technical Specifications for Roles & Authorizations changes
- Conduct design walkthrough with relevant stakeholders, Compliance teams
- Implementation of Roles & Authorization changes i.e build of new roles, change to existing roles etc. Unit testing of changes implemented
- Ensure compliance to IRM guidelines and defined accountability for IT staff.
- Develop and implement remediation plans to address audit issues or non-compliance to controls.
- Ensure projects are run in line with the Project Delivery Framework.
- Provide solid SAP technical security solutions for business requirements.
- Ensure a successful transition to support.
- Deliver security designs for all security related project work i.e. Roll Outs, New systems, upgrades etc.
- Provide level-2 support for SAP security related issues and act as advisory for the User Access Security team members
Translated Company Description
Skills & Requirements:
6 yrs. – 8 yrs. of IT experience with 4 to 7 years in corporate IT with relevant experience supporting end-users
Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT
Knowledge of SAP User Management end-to-end Process, including Segregation of Duties, Charter of Authority, SAP GRC Experience in IDM tools, Application onboarding to IDM knowledge (Saviyant, SAP, etc)
Strong security controls framework experience
Experience in providing Global SAP Security Designs, Builds and Implementations across multiple Functional modules and technologies such as R/3 , Analysis Authorizations , Business Objects and Front end portal roles etc.
Experience of working with and a firm understanding of the functionalities of the GRC tool
Key Competences required
- SAP Security Skill – ECC, BI & BO
- Champions Customer and Stakeholder Focus Skill
- Displays Interpersonal Effectiveness Skill
- Demonstrates Courage Skill
- Values Difference Skill
- Delivers Results Through Others Skill