Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
At Waters APAC Marketing, we are a team of curious minds from diverse backgrounds and function as a bridge between Management and Field Sales. We create relevancy, implement and execute by defining strategy in terms of market penetration to increase the visibility of our life science portfolio products across various segments (including pharma, F&E, materials), engage and build long term relationships with our customers. We are highly analytical in our thought process and strongly believe in a data driven approach to understand the market, competition and customer for drawing insights and driving business development.
You will be part of our 2023 Global Intern Program and will be invited to attend virtual Power Hour sessions, roundtables hosted by members of our Executive Committee as well as joining local events on the site you are based. This is a great opportunity to learn more about Waters and the variety of roles we offer as well as learning more about the Life Sciences industry. You will be allocated a mentor alongside joining teams passionate about the work we do!
- Capturing competitive executions in a consistent efficient way through field and in publicly available sources to drive insights and actions;
- Working and coordinating with multiple stakeholders to leverage company data to drive business solutions, implement data models and monitor outcomes;
- Deep diving into assessment of key drivers for KPIs by drawing relevant business hypothesis and quantify the impact of these drivers on the relevant KPI;
- Developing regional views by products, markets, segments and customer patterns to measure performance, flag opportunities and optimize investment across sales and marketing activities;
- Developing processes and tools to assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or working towards; Master’s degree a plus) in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computing or any numerate discipline;
- Background in Statistical Analysis, familiarity with data science/machine learning and strong analytical problem solving skills;
- Enthusiastic about Science and Technology with a basic understanding of Sales/Marketing principles;
- Experience in object oriented programming (Python a big plus) and SQL either through prior internships or personal projects required;
- Knowledge of Intermediate Excel and visualization tools (Power BI a big plus) required;
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable in a fast paced environment.