Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst for the Asset Liability Management Group (ALM). The ALM group evaluates the Company’s exposure to interest rate risk, determines strategies to improve performance and provide management and steering of the Company’s balance sheet, interest rate exposure, liquidity, and capital in the banking book. It set limits on how much of the Company’s annual earnings and evaluates how much of the Company’s estimated longer-term value will be put at risk under the assumption of interest rate scenarios that differ significantly from management’s most likely planning assumptions. The ALM balance sheet and net interest income modeling framework is also leveraged for capital stress testing and provides inputs to liquidity management.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and support global treasury activities including funding, liquidity risk management, asset and liability management, capital management, financial performance management, and related activities
- Monitor and evaluate global market conditions and provide overall advisory on treasury finance risk
- Be responsible for complex reporting and analytics on treasury finance metrics
- Hands on Dashboarding, Financial Modeling experience
- Use a combination of tools on a daily basis SQL, PowerBI/Tableau, Python, Alteryx
- Support business initiatives to enhance existing Asset and Liability management capabilities through documenting business requirements, analytical test work and enhancement of control framework
- Analyze month over month changes in portfolio position data and be able to report on significant changes in balance movements by underlying rate index, be able to identify significant changes and drivers compared to prior forecasts or alternate scenarios
- Support balance sheet risk management enhancements by analyzing and reporting on key assumptions, sensitivity analysis and attribution analysis used in the forecasting process
- Verify the accuracy, reasonableness, and consistency of data and assumptions and provide in depth analysis and understanding of key drivers
- Ensure accurate recurring deliverables are completed and compliant with various treasury risk management regulatory requirements
- Assist in ad-hoc analysis/projects as and when necessary
- Ensure data quality and establish controlled processes
- Collaborate with Internal Audit, Corporate Risk Management and Model Governance teams as well as outside parties including regulatory agencies, accounting and consulting firms
- Make recommendations to more experienced group members and management
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, International:
- 5+ years of Treasury experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- University degree preferably in Finance, Economics, and Mathematics/technical related field, MBA Finance preferred.
- Experience of more than 10 years in Data Analysis, Forecasting and Reporting on regular and ad-hoc initiatives.
- Knowledge in Banking/Financial Services domain.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS excel, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and
- Proven hands on experience in any of the tools PowerBI, Alteryx & Python.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Certification in Financial Risk Management or CFA (or working towards it) would be a plus
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.