Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do and help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics, Modeling and Quants. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) delivers a comprehensive suite of banking, capital markets and advisory solutions, including a full complement of sales, trading and research capabilities, to corporate, government and institutional clients. The Model Development and Maintenance (MDM) team is a part of Markets vertical within CIB. The MDM team in India works closely with the US Quants and Model Development & Maintenance teams to develop and monitor models. The team works across asset classes like Interest Rate, Credit, Equity, Commodity, FX and XVA on models that are used for pricing, risk management and stress testing.
About the role:
This role is for the position of a Securities Quantitative Analytics Manager – Equity Quants (VP) who is responsible for performing complex activities related to the design, development, validation, implementation, documentation, and on-going maintenance of securities quantitative models that offer insights and recommendations on portfolio performance. Utilizes advanced mathematical skills and programming to create and validate analysis.
- Partner with the desk in daily tasks such as model calibration and pricing/risk management issues and strategies
- Work in our quant library, contributing to our modeling efforts, and providing expertise on implementation issues
- Work with Technology teams in all aspects of model integration, with special focus on our curve building and valuation strategic platforms.
- Produce high quality model documents that satisfy model validation and regulatory requests
- Collaborate with and support Front office Trading, Technology Partners, and Model Validation/Governance teams.
In this role, you will:
- Combine mathematical programming and market expertise to build and generate systematic strategies
- Review and analyze moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges within Securities Quantitative Analytics that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Use quantitative and technological techniques to solve complex business problems
- Conduct research on trading cost models, liquidity models, risk models, portfolio construction methodology, and signal generation
- Resolve moderately complex issues independently
- Make decisions on complex and multi-faceted situations requiring understanding of Securities Quantitative Analytics, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead complex initiatives with broad impact and act as key participant in large-scale planning for Securities Quantitative Analytics
- Resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
- Play an integral role to the trading floor
- 8+ years of experience in Securities Quantitative Analytics including Model Development for different asset classes.
- Strong C++ skills, applied C++ experience with modern C++ object oriented language constructs (Ideally 4+ years of relevant C++ experience).
- Prior experience, ability and desire to work in a C++ derivatives model library at a deeper layer with a view into library design/interface issues, refactoring frameworks and workflows.
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Reasonable understanding of equity derivatives products, models, Greeks, P&L attribution. It is a big plus to have some hands on applied experience with equity derivatives or derivatives models.
- Applied experience with Python.
- PhD in quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics will be an added advantage.
- Location: Bangalore
- Timings: 1.30PM to 10.30PM IST
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.