Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Senior Developer – Machine Learning
- Relevant Experience of 2+ year and total experience in software development 6+
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role, minimum of 1 year in AI/ML projects
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Hands on experience in frameworks like Keras or PyTorch and libraries like scikit-learn
- Familiarity with cloud-based services such as Azure, GCP and AWS
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.