Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Austin, TX
Established in 1958, Goodwill Central Texas is a non-profit organization that has transformed thousands of lives through the power of work. We are the leader in workforce development, one of the largest employers in our region, and a cornerstone of the community. Our mission is funded through our donation-driven retail stores, comprehensive business and staffing solutions, and generous community support. Our vision is to empower every Central Texan to transform their lives through work and education. Join the team whose work empowers people to transform their lives!
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION:
Goodwill Central Texas is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion in which all employees are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspective. This commitment is embodied in our company policies and in the way we do business. Working together as a diverse and inclusive organization is essential to our success.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
- Health insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 403b match
Depending on experience and qualifications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. Post offer background check is required to ensure applicant meets all eligibility requirements for the assigned customer/location. Alternative work locations may be offered as appropriate.
- Manage retail product mix, merchandising and replenishment.
- Serves as technical subject matter expert for company business applications and technical solutions.
- Develops custom queries, reports, and dashboards using SQL and BI applications.
- Develops and maintains integrations between in-house and clouded systems.
- Provides database support and maintenance.
- Gathers and writes business and technical requirements.
- Prepares and delivers reports and recommendations for process and technology improvements.
- Facilitates relationships between vendors and stakeholders.
- Performs quality assurance testing and other post-implementation support.
- Participates in IT Helpdesk support including network deployment & hardware upgrades at remote sites as needed.
- Performs software upgrades outside of normally scheduled hours as needed.
- Delivers exceptional customer service.
- Effectively communicates written and verbally with people of all technical levels.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of SQL programming.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience designing and developing reports using Tableau and Microsoft Power BI or equivalent.
- Experience with relational databases and the SDLC (1 year minimum).
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Experience developing applications integrations.
- Experience with customizable CRM software, such as Salesforce.
- Familiar with project management and/or business analysis concepts from PMI, Six Sigma, or IIBA.