Job Location: Bengaluru
The Sr. Solution Architect Business Intelligence professional will be responsible for designing, development, deployment and support of BI solutions independently and proactively. Applicant must possess an excellent understanding of the data warehousing concepts, advanced Business Intelligence skills and must have substantial years if experience in the domain.
The professional is expected to serve as technical expert for data warehousing, data modelling and contribute to enterprise data architecture. He/she is expected to provide subject matter expertise, design expertise and engagement management for data and analytics solutions, especially for the SAP platforms. We are looking for a highly responsive and productive professional who can work as part of core Harman data team and ensure continuous successful delivery of data solutions.
- Deliver full life-cycle SAP reporting solutions (including Prepare, High Level Design, Detailed Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Support phases) in SAP BW and BW/4HANA.
- Build data pipelines from non-SAP systems using modern data integration tool (Matillion) and build data models in modern cloud data warehouse (Snowflake).
- Support replication of SAP data in modern cloud data warehouse. (Snowflake)
- Contribute to migration of SAP BW solutions to modern cloud data warehouse. (Snowflake)
- Contribute to customizing and programming of BI solutions.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- When required lead data projects with ownership while collaborating with external consulting partners.
- Collaborate closely with business analysts / business SMEs to lead business requirements for data projects and implement data solution which can help defining metrics/KPIs to satisfy business objectives.
- Contribute to business process mapping and fit-gap analysis as needed.
- Review functional specification and participate in technical specification documentation based on business requirements.
- Proactively monitor the data warehousing systems, data pipelines and data replication to ensure timely availability of data.
- Work to ensure high data resilience and performance tuning.
- Provide Level 2 – 3 support of Business Intelligence applications and work on assigned tickets rated to data projects.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
Skills : SAP-BW, BW/4HANA, Snowflake, SAP data replication, SAP-BW Migration, Matillion
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in SAP BW/BI technology within a global, multi-cultural, multi-location organization.
- SAP BW administration and configuration
- SAP BW Report Design (BEx, WAD and Analysis for Office)
- SAP ERP: SAP BW Interface implementation
- SAP BW Interface configuration 3rd party tools
- BW/4HANA data modelling and ODP framework
- Extensive experience with SAP BW related ABAP
- Good Understanding of BW security concepts
- HANA CDS views (Nice to have)
- SAP Business Objects: WEBI/BODS (Nice to have)
- BW Business Planning and Consolidation data modelling (Nice to have)
- Strong ABAP coding skills.
- Good with hand-on SQL scripting. (Python – nice to have)
- Good functional knowledge in SAP Supply Chain and Financial module.
- Experience with SAP data replication.
- Experience with data modelling in modern data warehouse. (Preferably Snowflake)
- Experience in SAP BW data migration projects.
- Exposure to cloud native SaaS based ETL/ELT tools. (Preferably Matillion)
- Proactive and self motivated to learn and adopt new technologies in Analyics domain.
- Good analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests, simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing customer-facing, strategic projects as well as Application Development projects.
- Experience with outsourcing, contracts, and in managing virtual teams.