Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: The Great Bharat
HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions to US healthcare providers. We leverage over 30 years of deep domain expertise, cutting-edge analytics as well as machine learning, Artificial Intelligence and Automated workflows to help improve cashflow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for our clients.
RCM Data Analyst
As an Analyst on the RCM Operations team, the role holder will be responsible for analysis and interpreting various data points in assessing client health and operational efficiency.
- Create variance reports to identify and trend payment discrepancies (e.g., denials, underpayments, and write-offs etc.), reporting results to leadership on a regular basis.
- Develop performance dashboards with key performance indicators, formulas, and other reimbursement-related data to track reimbursement trends for both individual staff members and client groups
- Monitor unbilled revenue and third-party billing and reconciliation.
- Interpret compiled dashboard data and develop regular reports to explain trends and identify root causes of financial performance.
- Help design and implement improvements to established or proposed provider data collection methods and reimbursement process flows to maximize potential revenue.
- Identify potential sources of revenue leakage and assist in developing data-driven initiatives to resolve any issues.
- Maintain databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed.
- Keep management informed of any specific issues.
- Engage in continuous learning opportunities and seek independent solutions.
- Manage and properly respond to internal and external correspondence through excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or healthcare administration.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in US healthcare Revenue Cycle management
- Knowledge of third-party payer regulations and reimbursement.
- Understanding of medical terminology and medical record coding
- Able to problem solve and think analytically.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other database management software.