Job Location: Indraprasth
Reporting to the Senior Manager Accounting Operations, this position is an impactful role across the finance organization. The Analyst, Finance Data Maintenance, based in Delhi / NCR region, India will be responsible for master data maintenance to support the operation of ERP and the systems and applications used by Accounting team. The successful candidate will bring a strong customer service approach to enhancing and maintaining the security, data and application integrity and performance of our financial related applications. Additionally, this position will participate in the delivery of Financial IT services and projects and ensure internal client satisfaction.
- Provide day-to-day administration and maintenance of critical business systems including but not limited to Infor LN ERP system, Concur, Adaptive Insights, Blackline, Auditboard etc.
- Triaging and resolving production support issues and implementing small enhancement requests.
- Create and maintain chart of accounts in the ERP system
- Create or inactive accounts in the General Ledger as needed
- Roll forward financial data from one reporting period to next in the ERP system
- Build and maintain dashboard platform/ processes to address data and Accounting operations related needs
- Responsible for owning system configuration and integration – configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, custom rules, reports, scripts and dashboards
- Resolve incoming business incidents and requests in a timely manner, including escalation when necessary. Work with business and project teams to identify root causes of production issues and develop solutions.
- Work with various business groups to automate Accounting operations and performance of SOX controls
- Design and develop complex data queries to move and transform data from data sources to dashboards with visualization that will be easy to be reviewed by management
- Interpret needs and design reports to meet expectations
- Develop business relationships and proactively interact with process owners to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvement and optimization
- Demonstrate initiative and provide timely updates to the Corporate Accounting team
- Manage multiple tasks effectively
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned in support of Accounting team and corporate objectives
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in data and financial systems maintenance
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Finance or related field
- Background in accounting or financial reporting will be preferred
- Attention to detail
- Hands on experience with ERP systems (for example, Infor LN), Blackline, Auditboard is preferred
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to take direction, learn quickly, work independently
- Previous experience communicating with internal and external audit functions
- Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of individuals, both internal and external at a variety of levels in the organization
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a high degree of initiative.