Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Junior Healthcare Business Analyst is an entry-level position that supports multiple pharmaceutical manufacturer client teams by managing client relationships, analyzing complex datasets, and turning analysis into solutions and strategies for client accounts. The Junior Healthcare Business Analyst will collaborate with project managers, data analysts, other entry-level staff, editorial, creative and quality groups to ensure that work product and production processes match the highest level of quality expectations. This posting is designed for new college grads or those looking to enter the workforce in Winter 2023 or Summer 2023.
The pharmaceutical consulting team is a group of about 35 individuals in the Indianapolis Health practice from varying backgrounds including actuaries, data analysts, pharmacists, and graphic designers. This group works primarily with pharmaceutical manufacturers and consults on their relationship with insurance companies and other members of the pharmaceutical value chain.
- Support project managers and more senior analysts to translate client problems into business solutions using data, research and subject matter expertise
- Work within relational databases to summarize and analyze client data, and present results to clients through presentations, spreadsheets, data visualizations and other reports
- Write detailed technical documents to accompany data-driven marketing materials
- Develop project plans, track progress and advance key initiatives internally
- Clearly and regularly communicate project status with internal and external stakeholders
- Review internal work and external client materials for accuracy and applicability to current projects
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to creative staff during development of data-driven marketing materials
- Engage internal subject matter experts as required to facilitate content creation and development
- Coordinate project reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Manage personal workload and workflow while assigned to multiple projects
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Turn data insights into actionable solutions and strategies for our clients
- Display attention to detail and think critically to solve complex problems
- Have an aptitude for understanding and interpreting data then communicating results
- Work collaboratively with a team and adhere to established processes
- Have a desire to work in a pragmatic, fast-paced environment
- Be naturally curious and willing to learn when faced with an unfamiliar subject
- Be proficient in managing time to ensure successful completion of assigned tasks by deadlines while involved with multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a concentration in Business Analytics or other business field with technical slant, Statistics, Mathematics or other relevant field
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint or other similar software
- Exposure or experience conducting data analysis using R, SAS or other quantitative software
- Strong presentation skills, including both oral and written communication
At Milliman, we focus on creating an environment that recognizes – and meets – the personal and professional needs of the individual. We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their families, including eligible domestic partners
- A 401(k) plan with matching program
- Paid Parental Leave up to 12 weeks
- Profit sharing as a discretionary contribution to employees’ retirement accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starts accruing on the first day of work and can be used for any reason
- Adoption assistance
- Milliman covers 100% of the premiums for life insurance, AD&D, and both short term and long term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts allow employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for dependent care, transportation, and applicable medical needs
- Employee Assistance Program to support both your mental and physical health needs
The person hired for this role will be required to work on-site in the Indianapolis office on a weekly basis, however, flexible work arrangements can be discussed.
Independent for over 70 years, Milliman delivers market-leading services and solutions to clients worldwide. Today, we are helping companies take on some of the world’s most critical and complex issues, including retirement funding and healthcare financing, risk management and regulatory compliance, data analytics, and business transformation.
Through a team of professionals ranging from actuaries to clinicians, technology specialists to plan administrators, we offer unparalleled expertise in nearly every segment of stakeholders in the global healthcare system. The Indianapolis team consults for many of the top 20 pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free