Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Pricing is a key driver of Under Armour’s future profitability and success. As the Analyst of DTC Pricing Optimization, you will play a pivotal role on the DTC team at Under Armour. You will be a key member of this team reporting directly to the Lead, DTC Pricing. This position will be an integral business partner responsible for supporting the leadership team, measuring key pricing initiatives, and driving good decision-making.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Bring data and analytics to support pricing decisions, helping to proactively recommend opportunities
- Support the operationalization of all DTC pricing initiatives including markdown optimization, initial ticket pricing, and promo effectiveness
- Assist in the partnership with North America Finance and Business Planning to accurately measure and report on pricing initiatives
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support to DTC Pricing Lead on pricing-related decisions (promo/clearance strategy, inventory impact, forecast accuracy)
- Work with the merchant and planning teams to review optimized price recommendations, apply discretion, and finalize markdown decisions
- Serve as pricing liaison in weekly business meetings and provide executive recapping around pricing-related business performance
Education And / Or Experience
- BA/BS required (Business, Economics, Finance major, a plus)
- 1-2 years of experience in FP&A, Merchandising, Planning, Management Consulting, Investment Banking or Business Analysis, a plus
- High proficiency in Excel, financial modeling, scenario/sensitivity analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Experience with analyzing big data sets via data structuring and visualization tools (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau, etc.)
- Team player with demonstrated ability to influence others
- Possess an unwavering commitment to excellence
- Willingness to “do what it takes” to get the job done-done-done, and commitment to challenging the status quo to make things better
- Consistently producing results that exceed expectations
- High integrity
- Humble & Hungry
This position is remote.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free