Job Location: Amarillo, TX
Job Title: Systems Analyst (Planning and Integration)
Career Level From: Senior Associate
Career Level To: Senior Specialist
Organization: Planning & Integration (51397420)
Job Specialty: High Risk Analysis
What You’ll Do
- Establishes and strengthens use of data analytics across Pantex Operations to improve understanding of what has happened (descriptive analytics), why it happened (diagnostic analytics) and what may happen (predictive analytics)
- Develops models to identify positive and negative performance trends, identifying leading indicators to accurately depict Pantex Operations organizational health (the ability to meet our mission), and recognizing scenarios or trigger events where repeat events (positive or negative) are likely to occur; all performed with a focused goal to continuously improve performance
- Supports the Performance Metrics program; this involves supporting metric maintainers across Pantex Operations to develop meaningful metrics and dashboards that clearly communicate the performance message, including one-on-one help and organizing and leading metric workshops
- Provides subject matter expertise and leadership on the continuous evolution of the CNS metric platforms for performance communications
- Collects data, as needed, across multiple organizations, databases, systems, data analysts, etc. and performs analysis to identify emerging trends, resolve performance issues, and improve operational efficiency/effectiveness
- Provides feedback to data owners related to structure and form of data to help improve analysis capabilities
- Develop presentations and presents to internal and external organizations and customers
- Develop process/tools for data collection and publication of production performance and health metrics
- Develop process/tools for data collection and publication of production staffing metrics
- Maintain processes/tools for data collection and publication of Annual Control Baseline Performance metrics
- Develop models and goals to identify positive and negative performance trends
- Frequent inter-organizational and external customer contacts
- Prepares status reports, project/program presentations, and technical reviews
What You Can Expect
- Meaningful work and unique opportunities to support missions vital to national and global security
- Top-notch, dedicated colleagues
- Generous pay and benefits with a stable organization
- Career advancement and professional development programs
- Work-life balance fostered through flexible work options and wellness initiatives
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/science/information technology discipline and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- OR a Master’s degree in engineering/science/information technology discipline
- OR PhD in engineering/science/information technology discipline
- Engineering degrees must be from an Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited program in the United States or designated equivalents from Canada or Mexico, the Washington Accord, or the list of substantially equivalent as documented by ABET
- There is also a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) requirement up to 4 years post-graduation at time of offer and confirmed by transcript (Bachelor’s 3.0/4.0, Master’s 3.3/4.0, or PhD 3.5/4.0); beyond four years from graduation, engineering experience will supersede GPA as a requirement for hire
- In addition, the applicant must meet the requirements of DOE O 426.2 (i.e., Baccalaureate in engineering or related science, 2 years job-related and at least 1 year nuclear experience, or a DOE O 426.2 alternative). DOE 426.2 experience requirements can be satisfied following employment. In the interim, newly hired personnel will not be assigned duties that could impact the safety basis of nuclear facilities. (Ref. DOE O 426.2)
- DOE O 426.2 states that personnel who do not possess the formal educational requirements specified shall not be automatically eliminated where other factors provide sufficient reassurance of their abilities to fulfill the duties of a specific position. These factors shall be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and approved and documented by the operating organization. Alternatives to education and experience requirements are intended to allow individuals who do not meet the literal education and experience requirements of this Order, but who are otherwise qualified or capable, to fill positions in the operating organization.
Preferred Job Requirements
- A Master’s degree in Business Analytics, an equivalently purposed Master’s degree or work training program is preferred; combined with relevant work experience related to manufacturing processes, safety, quality, efficiency, or other complex systems and products
- Demonstrated skills in project management is preferred; candidate must have a customer service focus and the ability to work within rapidly changing circumstances while meeting short deadlines, candidate must have demonstrated skill with attention to details; must possess experience managing customer communications, interfaces, and negotiations covering a wide range of technical and administrative issues and requirements
- Requires a high level of personal motivation and a willingness to monitor and engage when events occur or might occur (as determined by predictive analytics); demonstrated capabilities in performing statistical analysis on various sets of performance data to identify emerging trends is required; ability to retrieve information from various sources (e.g. SAP, SQL Server, Tableau, Microsoft Access, Excel, SharePoint, etc.) to conduct analysis is highly desired; experience establishing and/or leading a data analytics group or process is highly desired
- Requires demonstrated computer skills and proficiency with analytical software such as R, Minitab, JMP, etc. and with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, R Shiny, etc. is highly desired
Why Pantex and Y-12?
CNS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|