Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Santa Clarita, CA
One of the best-known names in cruising, Cunard is the world’s leading international premium cruise line, carrying millions of guests each year to hundreds of destinations around the globe. With parent company Carnival Corporation, Cunard is well known for its White Star Service and Trans-Atlantic Crossings.
We’re looking for an amazing Digital Channel Marketing Analyst to support our sister brand, Cunard. Cunard is one of the oldest and most famous ocean liners in the world. You’ll be responsible for tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing channel performance data (paid digital media, email, and website), reporting online campaign performance, creating data visualizations, and presenting insights to internal and external stakeholders. This candidate should be detailed-oriented, have strong analytical and technical skills, be able to present actionable data-driven insights to inform digital marketing strategies and work well within a team. This is an excellent opportunity for a research professional who can work both independently and collaboratively and can translate data into actionable insights to support our company’s success.
Here’s a summary of what Cunard is looking for in its Digital Channel Marketing Analyst . Is this you?
- Implementing processes that highlight when metrics suggest exceptional circumstances are taking place including site downtime, errors in the booking funnel, bot attacks etc.
- Collect and analyze customer, digital marketing, web behavioral data, and funnel analysis in order to improve the performance of the website booking journey.
- Statistically evaluate effectiveness of Conversion Rate Optimization tests, providing recommendations to roll out test variants or future testing opportunities.
- Work with internal stakeholders and directly with our appointed media agency that manages all paid digital media (Paid Search “PPC”, affiliates, Display, and Paid Social Media) to:
- Ensure all digital media campaigns meet marketing KPIs and objectives by continuously monitoring performance and providing corrective thought leadership to increase efficiencies and ROI.
- Monitor PPC bid strategies spending caps to ensure Media agency allocated spending levels do not exceed approved budgets.
- Provide recommendations on PPC Ad campaign optimization solutions including additional spending recommendations to meet the demand.
- Understand the target digital consumer through the development of segmentation, analytical model & customer profiles.
- Bring weekly insights to the marketing team to help optimize campaign, content and retention strategies and help prioritize efforts to achieve the most effective guests digital experiences.
- Work closely with UK internal analysts to collectively provide recommendations to improve website performance for North America.
- Prepare a cross-channel monthly report; conduct strategy meetings going over findings and explaining any ways in which the campaign needs to be improved, including identifying any gaps across digital channels that can boost effectiveness.
- Develop measurement strategies and present learnings from analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations for digital channels (paid digital media, email, and website) to drive new and repeat direct bookings, brand awareness, engagement, customer growth goals, and inform future strategies.
- Create dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports that drive automation, predictive modeling and insights through the visualization of complex data sets.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Salesforce.
- Travel industry experience.
- Indicate preferred certifications or additional education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Data Science, Statistics, and/or Business.
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer/market channel analytics.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management and Web Analytics tools and data.
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills and intellectually curious and committed to continuous learning.
- Ability to distill analysis into concise recommendations and p You know your way around Google Ads, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics.
- Present to management audiences up to the executive level.
- Leadership, engagement, collaboration and other necessary skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and track record of interfacing with employees, management, media, agencies and suppliers.
- Ability to write copy suitable for marketing, utilizing appropriate style, application, and grammar.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment
Please note that this position can be 100% remote (US only)
What You Can Expect
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
- Base Salary Range: $ 67,800.00 to $91,500.00 The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates’ qualifications and experience uniquely.
Our Culture… Stronger Together
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.princess.com/aboutus/culture-framework/.
Princess/Cunard is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Princess/Cunard will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free