Job Location: Nashville, TN
Position Summary :
This position is responsible for online EHSS systems and database implementation and long-term administration, designing user interfaces, forms and reports, supporting and training users as well as input, mining, management and analysis of various safety and compliance data. Additional functions include support of safety and compliance training and education through the use of instructional technology, Captivate, and the Oracle learning management system.
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|
As a member of the Environmental Health, Safety and Sustainability Team, the EHSS Systems Administrator and Data Manager assists in establishing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with Vanderbilt’s faculty, staff and students and identifies additional ways to be of service and ensure customer satisfaction. This position supports the success of a high-performing organization by helping to champion and drive efficiency and effectiveness through the use of safety informatics, databases, software and instructional technology.
This position will be hybrid with the majority of each week spent working remotely and a small portion on-campus. Core work hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri with various alternative work hours and schedules available.
About the Work Unit :
Environmental Health, Safety, and Sustainability is part of the Health and Wellness organization and consists of research-centric safety services, university sustainability leadership, and public health operations support including COVID-19 response management. Health and Wellness is a new organization at the university that encompasses EHSS along with wellness, employee and student support programs. EHSS is a 18 member team that supports a top-13 world-class research university with a community of 27,000 faculty, staff and students on 5.8 million square feet of academic, administrative, residential, and recreational space on 330 acres in downtown Nashville, TN.
Key Functions and Expected Performance:
Primary responsibilities include:
- Application configuration, design of user interfaces, forms and reports, launch and maintenance of EHS Assistant information management system
- Design and produce reports and analyze safety, compliance and sustainability data and information to support effective and efficient EHSS management, risk reduction, and transparency
- Support the development of online EHSS educational and training information and modules using instructional technology, video development and editing, Captivate, other content delivery methods, and the Oracle learning management system.
- Assignment, tracking and compliance reporting for safety and compliance training
- Development of interactive website content
- Web and social media content management for EHS and FutureVU Sustainability
Key Functions include:
- Management of framework, administrative configurations, user interfaces, security hierarchy, data, forms, and reports of proprietary EH&S applications including daily support for users to create, update, and maintain data in compliance with industry or government requirements or standards
- Support of EHS Assistant interface with desktop, laptop, and mobile devices to support real-time lab assessment data entry
- Development of information management system user training materials and delivery of targeted training
- Daily support and troubleshooting for system users
- Periodic assessment of how well applications are meeting the varied needs of the user community and recommending changes in the process, procedures, or interface. Examples might include continuous improvement of user interfaces and dashboards to better meet user or leadership needs, creation of lab self-assessments, automated reports for users and EHSS management, etc.
- Manage EHSS departmental websites and social media content as needed
- Develop interactive website tools to assist researchers in quickly accessing and understanding complicated information
- Guide, assist and support technical staff with design, creation, delivery method selection, video creation, assignment, tracking completion and continuous improvement of extensive and efficient EHSS safety training modules by utilizing Captivate, video, and other efficient and effective training content delivery methods
- Support onboarding process of new EH&S staff by enabling access and providing one-on-one training of all safety related technologies and tools
- Partner with the VUIT, risk management, human resources and others to efficiently resolve problems encountered by the user community as well as providing technical support for troubleshooting
- Support 7 shared email inboxes and TEAMS applications
- Automate annual carbon footprint data collection and calculation
- Gather, manage and report the extensive data needed for sustainability and safety reporting
- Design and continuously improve data and training reports related to lab safety and compliance metrics and sustainability metrics for effective and efficient EHSS management, risk reduction, improved sustainability and transparency
- Project manage the periodic creation of useful electronic products for various areas within EHSS. This would include:
- Outlining project requirements, developing timeline and goals, defining products requested, evaluating existing options in the industry, and clarifying areas of responsibility
- Partnering with others to gather content and ensure accuracy and useability of final product
- Create final products such as e-learning materials, videos, interactive web pages, assessments, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule training and support resources as needed
- Deploy and oversee new products and providing ongoing support maintenance
Supervisory Relationships :
This position does not have regular supervisory responsibility, though it may take lead with a team of peers both within and across functions on specific projects. This position may periodically manage student interns. This position reports administratively and functionally to the Assistant Vice Chancellor of EHSS.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree or certificate in MIS, IT management, computer science, business analytics, safety or sustainability analytics, or related fields preferred.
- Data analytics, informatics, instructional technology, or data science certificate preferred but not required.
- Project Management Professional certification preferred but not required, project management experience preferred.
Experience and Skills
- 2 years work experience required. 5 years or more preferred. Vanderbilt experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are necessary. Captivate, Oracle, and WordPress skills preferred.
- Strong quantitative skills with experience in managing, extracting, and manipulating large datasets preferred
- Relational database experience preferred
- Solid technical skills and aptitude across a wide variety of electronic and online tools and data platforms preferred
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt required
- Ability to successfully plan and coordinate multi-task and multi-project requirements and deliverables to meet objectives and deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships in a service oriented environment with a range of people and understand their needs and goals. Show sensitivity and tact when necessary.
- Ability to work effectively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively is necessary. Ability to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue is preferred.
Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion:
At Vanderbilt University, we are intentional about and assume accountability for fostering advancement and respect for equity, diversity, and inclusion for all students, faculty, and staff. Our commitment to diversity makes us who we are. We have created a community that celebrates differences and lets individuality thrive. As part of this commitment, we actively value diversity in our workplace and learning environments as we seek to take advantage of the rich backgrounds and abilities of everyone. The diverse voices of Vanderbilt represent an invaluable resource for the University in its efforts to fulfill its mission and strive to be an example of excellence in higher education.
Vanderbilt University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please note, all candidates selected for an offer of employment are subject to pre-employment background checks, which may include but are not limited to, based on the role for which they have been selected: criminal history, education verification, social media review, motor vehicle records, credit history, and professional license verification.
At Vanderbilt University , our work – regardless of title or role – is in service to an important and noble mission in which every member of our community serves in advancing knowledge and transforming lives on a daily basis. Located in Nashville , Tennessee, on a 330+ acre campus and arboretum dating back to 1873, Vanderbilt is proud to have been named as one of “America’s Best Large Employers” as well as a top employer in Tennessee and the Nashville metropolitan area by Forbes for several years running. We welcome those who are interested in learning and growing professionally with an employer that strives to create, foster and sustain opportunities as an employer of choice through:
- Working and growing together as a community of communities… we are One Vanderbilt .
- Providing a work environment where every staff and faculty member can be their authentic and best self , while providing the resources and opportunities to learn and grow.
- Encouraging development, collaboration, and partnership both internally and externally while fostering the value that every member of the Vanderbilt community can lead and grow regardless of title or position.
We understand you have a choice when choosing where to work and pursue a career. We understand you are unique and have a story. We want to hear it. We encourage you to apply today so that you might become a part of our story.
Vanderbilt University has made the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff and our surrounding communities a top priority. As part of that commitment, the University requires all employees to (1) participate in any required on-campus COVID-19 testing protocol as may then be in effect, or (2) show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.